See the Declaration of Accessibility
Go to navigation menu
Go to language menu
With the aim of improving its accessibility, a series of measures have been adopted for the construction of this micro-web site which depends on the Treasury Departmen. These measures offer a series of advantages as:
- Facilitating the access for users regardless of their physical conditions or their environment.
- Allowing the access with different user agents.
- Including well structured and clear contents.
- Improving the user’s navigation experience.
Among others, the next measures have been adopted:
- Usage of the W3C standards.
- Usage of CSS for the presentation of information.
- On Oct, the 23rd 2008, evaluation of the accessibility concerning the priority 1 and priority 2 standards of the UNE 139803:2004 Norm and the WAI and AA of the accessibility directives for the Web Content.
- Alternative text in the multimedia images and elements.
- The links offer details on the function or destination of the hyperlink.
- Access to main options by means of keyboard shortcuts.
In this micro web site, the following access keys are defined:
- Access key 0: Declaration of Accessibility
- Access key 1: Home page
- Access key 2 - Map of the site a de la web
- Access key 3 - Access to content
- Access key 4 - Navigation´s menu
- Access key 5 - Menu of languages
The usage of access keys depends on the navigator:
- Internet Explorer: ALT + shortcut + ENTER
- Firefox: ALT + SHIFT + shortcut
- Opera: SHIFT + ESC + shortcut
- MacOS: CRTL + shortcut
© Ministry of Finance (2012)
General Technical Secretary
General Bureau of Information, Documentation and Publications